Chapter 7 - General Finance Provisions
for Board Policy 7.3
State employees may contribute to college- and university-affiliated foundations through payroll deduction. Each president or designee is responsible for establishing an appropriate administrative process for payroll deduction management. Each foundation must petition the board for authorization to receive gifts through payroll deduction.
- Chapter 1D Office of Internal Auditing
- Policy 7.3 Financial Administration
- Procedure 7.3.2 Auxiliary Operations
- Guideline 22.214.171.124 Auxiliary Fund Accrual Financial Statements and Multi-year Financial Planning
- Procedure 7.3.3 Purchasing Cards
- Procedure 7.3.4 Cost Allocation
- Guideline 126.96.36.199 Cost Allocation and Implementation
- Procedure 7.3.5 Revenue Fund Management
- Procedure 7.3.6 Capital Assets
- Guideline 188.8.131.52 Capital Leases Involving Tax-Exempt Interest
- Procedure 7.3.7 Impairment of Capital Assets
- Procedure 7.3.12 Scholarships
- Procedure 7.3.13 Surplus Personal Property/Building Disposal
- Procedure 7.3.16 Finance Exception Reporting
- Procedure 7.3.17 Electronic Payments
- Guidelines for 184.108.40.206 Guideline for Payment Card Acceptance, Processing and Security
- Policy 7.4 Financial Reporting
- Policy 7.5 Financial Institutions and Investments
- Minnesota State Agency Digital Signature Implementation and Use, The Office of Enterprise Technology, IRM Standard 18
- M.S. Chapter 136F.526, Audits
- M.S. Chapter 136F.72, Funds
- M.S. Chapter 136A.1313, Financial Aid Audits
- M.S. Chapter 135A.30, Minnesota Academic Excellence Scholarships
Date of Adoption: 3/21/95,
Date of Implementation: 3/21/95,
Date and Subject of Revisions:
03/09/15 - Periodic review complete. Procedure name amended and Note was removed after the first paragraph.
07/09/09 - Procedure language was reviewed by the Chancellor, no amendments were made.
06/21/00 - Contains language formerly in Board policy 5.3
There is no additional HISTORY for 7.3.1 at this time.