Nonprofit Leadership and Management
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Masters Nonprofit Leadership Mgmt
- Credits: 40
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Master of Nonprofit Leadership and Management (MNLM) prepares students for leadership and management in a wide range of organizations and programs in nonprofit sector and civil society�in education, health care, social services, arts and culture, religious congregations, advocacy and civic engagement, philanthropy, environmental sustainability, and more. The program is designed to prepare graduates to lead and manage programs and organizations ethically, strategically, effectively and efficiently for the public good. The MNLM program provides instruction in business management, principles of public administration, fundraising and resource development, financial management, human resources management, tax exemption in non-profit organizations, organizational planning, dynamics of leadership, team building, conflict resolution and mediation, communication, and other management skills. The degree can be completed totally online, totally in the classroom or in any combination of these formats.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106