Arts and Cultural Heritage Management
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 16
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This graduate certificate in the management of arts and cultural heritage programs and organizations focuses on infrastructure develoment, organizational sustainability, resource development, and public accountability regarding funding and program results.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106
- Metropolitan State University, Midway Center 55108
- Metropolitan State University (MCTC campus) 55403