- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Master of Science Nursing
- Credits: 39
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The MSN: Nurse Educator program prepares graduates as clinical nurse educators or nursing faculty to serve patients� educational needs, assist nurses advance their professional development and join community colleges and other educational settings as faculty. The curriculum includes courses to advance understanding of nursing and education theory, principles and practices. The curriculum is based upon the National League for Nursing (NLN) core competencies of Nurse Educators which prepared graduates for the NLN Certified Nurse Educator Examination.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106