Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides the knowledge, skills, experience, community engagement, and mindset needed to successfully start new businesses as well as innovate within existing firms. The required courses emphasize innovation, creativity and opportunity recognition and feasibility analyses. Elective courses allow students to deepen their knowledge and skills in the areas important to their own entrepreneurial path.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106
- Metropolitan State University (MCTC campus) 55403