Computer Application Development
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Applied Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Metropolitan State's Computer Application Development (CApp) major provides a foundation of the conceptual and practical knowledge in the various aspects of application design and implementation. Course work to develop analytical and problem-solving skills is complemented by an experiential component. The CApp major enables students to become developers who can deploy appropriate technology to solve problems in businesses and organizations. Individuals with strong backgrounds of technical and analytical skills, effective communication abilities, and project development knowledge are in demand as the information needs of the world continue to grow. CApp majors can go on to pursue careers as web developers, database application developers, enterprise application developers, and general application programmers.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106