- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides students with a basic knowledge of all of the business disciplines, as well as the analytical skills and conceptual framework to be an active participant in business planning and decision making. The curriculum prepares students to sit for the CFM (Certificate in Financial Management) examination. The program can be completed on campus, online, or by combining on campus and online courses.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106