Early Childhood Studies
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Applied Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides students with a flexible degree to work in a variety of early childhood settings as teachers, directors, trainers, and administrators. Graduates seek employment in child care agencies, Head Starts, preschool programs, and child care resource and referral agencies. The program also meets the needs of home care providers seeking an academic credential and individuals advocating for children in government agencies.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106