- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Applied Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides a broad understanding of the unique aspects of doing business overseas, along with experience in designing workable programs in marketing, outsourcing, joint ventures and other international endeavors. The goal of this program is to educate prospective and current employees who wish to build upon the technical strength of their associate degree training in order to take on greater responsibilities and seek further advancement. Students must have completed an approved AAS degree with a 2.5 GPA from accredited institutions that have program articulation agreements in place with Metropolitan State University.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106