Urban Early Childhood Education
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed to meet the needs of urban schools for teachers who can improve students educational achievement. Graduates will teach students in formal settings prior to beginning regular elementary school, usually ranging in age from three to six years (or grade one), depending on the school system or state regulations. There is a focus on preparing diverse, reflective and resilient teachers who are outstanding in their commitment to teaching urban youth and providing equal educational opportunity.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106