- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program has two tracks 1) Business and 2) Economics. The business track prepares students for a career in market research, business forecasting, financial analysis, economic modeling and simulation, operations, and quantitative decision making. The economics track prepares students for graduate study in economics and professional study in law, public administration, business, and public policy.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106