- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for professional opportunities in management in variety of organizations. Students develop the skills, knowledge and behaviors that lead to effective managerial performance. Students learn about the functional areas of organizations, how external influences affect managerial decisions and about the increasingly diverse business environments in which management decisions are made. The program can be completed on campus, online, or by combining on campus and online courses.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106