- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 12
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program teaches students the tools, skills and knowledge necessary to initiate, plan and implement projects successfully. Project management is one of the fastest growing career fields in business. Graduates will demonstrate the ability to prepare, evaluate and make proposal decisions; develop, monitor, and implement project plans using appropriate tools and techniques; apply critical thinking, analyses, and strategies to complex business problems; negotiate and manage conflicted situations; identify, model, assess, and document risk management factors; and present, explain, and market project-related information.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106