Public and Nonprofit Administration
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Master of Public & Non-profit Admin
- Credits: 40
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares you to be leaders and managers at all levels of government and non-profit agencies with the skills and understanding necessary to build and improve our communities. Organizations are challenged by a combination of growing societal demands and lack of resources. This program recognizes that government and non-profit agencies need leaders who are both committed to the public good and skilled in managing human and financial resources. Courses are offered in three formats that include classroom, fully online and a Web-enhanced combination featuring both classroom and online learning.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106