- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Applied Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students to manage and direct the physical and/or technical functions of a firm or organization, particularly those relating to development, production, and manufacturing. The goal of this program is to educate and train propective and current employees who wish to build upon the technical strength of their associate degree training in order to take on greater responsibilities and seek further advancement. Students must have completed an approved AAS degree with a 2.5 GPA from an accredited institution with a program articulation agreement in place with Metropolitan State University. The program can be completed on campus, online, or by combining on campus and online courses.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106