- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares individuals to inspire 5th-8th graders and 9th-12th graders to study mathematics and solve real-world problems through mathematical reasoning. Graduates will have a solid grounding in the areas of statistics, calculus, analysis, geometry, modeling and abstract algebra. Plus prepare for the Minnesota Mathematics Teaching License while enhancing one's teaching skills and content knowledge.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106