- Award: Master of Business Administration
- Credits: 42
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIOA Certified
- Global Supply Chain Management-MBA Emphasis, Credits: 12
- Marketing, Credits: 12
- Management Information Systems (MIS), Credits: 12
About this Program
This program prepares individuals to think strategically, work effectively with people, communicate effectively using multiple media, think and reason effectively, solve problems and make decisions using data and information, function effectively in a global economy and evaluate the ethical considerations related to business decisions in complex and changing organizations. The program attracts a community of business professionals who share professional interests and career goals. Students can concentrate their studies in areas such as Project Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Finance or other electives offered in the curriculum. Courses are offered in three formats that include classroom, fully online and a Web-enhanced combination featuring both classroom and online learning.
- Bloomington 55420
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106