- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Surgical Technology program prepares competent entry-level surgical technologists in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills) and affective (behavior) learning domains. Graduates will have the entry-level knowledge to assist the physician, anesthesiologist and registered nurse throughout the perioperative experience while demonstrating proficiency with sterile techniques and the preparation and use of surgical equipment, instruments and supplies, and demonstrating an understanding of anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology and microbiology.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560