Cardiovascular Technology - Invasive
- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Invasive Cardiovascular Technology Program prepares competent, entry-level Cardiovascular Technologists in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skill) and affective (behavior) learning domains for invasive cardiovascular technology. Students will learn to assist physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac, peripheral vascular, neurovascular, and electrophysiological conditions, using current technology, physiological and diagnostic equipment, and therapeutic procedures.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560