Business Transfer Pathway
- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
About this Program
The Business Transfer Pathway AS offers students a powerful option: the opportunity to complete an Associate of Science degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated Business bachelor�s degree programs at Minnesota State universities. The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing this pathway degree and transferring to one of the seven Minnesota State universities enter the university with junior-year status. All courses in the Transfer Pathway associate degree will directly transfer and apply to the designated bachelor�s degree programs in a related field. This is a flexible degree designed for students who want to continue their education or enter the workforce in a business-related career. The degree is 60 credits in length, including 30 semester credits in general education from six of the 10 goal areas of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum and 30 technical credits. Emphasis is on contemporary business practices through coursework in management, marketing, economics, accounting, technology and communications.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560