Architectural Drafting and Design
- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Students completing this program will be prepared to obtain employment with architectural and engineering firms, contractors and a variety of manufacturing and distributing companies related to the construction industry. Computer-aided drafting is an important tool for the construction industry and design professions and is an important part of the Architectural Drafting and Design program. This program teaches students the principles of residential and commercial building technology, as well as the drafting skills to apply them. Students also will be enrolled in general education courses selected to complement their technical education. This degree can allow students to continue their education in a number of baccalaureate programs at four-year institutions.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Detroit Lakes 56501