Drafting and 3D Technologies
- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 66
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Drafting and 3D Technologies program prepares students for employment in a wide variety of engineering related disciplines. Students are trained across multiple two-dimensional and three-dimensional software platforms to generate drawings of parts, assemblies, and layouts, as well as other manufacturing and construction related documentation specifically required by employers. The curriculum incorporates 3D printing, 3D scanning, and rapid prototyping as tools for taking student designs from computer models to three-dimensional solids. Graduates of the program enter the workforce as mechanical drafters, designers, and engineering technicians. The degree is fully transferable to the Operations Management program at Minnesota State University � Moorhead.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560