- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 33
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIOA Certified
About this Program
The primary purpose of this program is to prepare men and women for management or ownership of a small business. The program will not only prepare the student for business management, but also enable them to better manage their own personal affairs. It will especially help those individuals who may have some of the skills and competencies needed, but lack the organization and understanding of business management which is necessary to be successful. Upon completing the classroom work, students will be assisted in finding jobs with business firms offering employment suited to their individual career objectives or in starting their own business. This program requires a genuine interest in people, a strong desire to be your own boss and a willingness to expend above average time and energy toward goal accomplishment.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Detroit Lakes 56501
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Wadena 56482
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560