- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This degree is designed for students interested in the various fields of biological sciences such as cell biology, bioengineering, environmental science, fish and wildlife management, forestry, genetics, and microbiology. Students majoring in biological sciences may also be interested in the following program areas: biochemistry, chemistry, pre-chiropractic, pre-dentistry, pre-medicine, pre-medical technology, pre-optometry, pre-pharmacy, and pre-veterinary medicine. The curriculum listed below should be used as a guide since required courses vary considerably among the four-year institutions and professional schools. Students planning a degree in biological sciences or one of the above fields should contact the biology department and work with a counselor or advisor to identify transfer options. A visit to the intended transfer institution by the spring of the first year is highly recommended.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560