- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Plumbing program prepares the student to begin a career in plumbing and pipe fitting. Coursework provides the student with technical understanding, skills development and integrates theory with practical experience. Through the Plumbing program, the student develops skills in piping techniques and procedures, plumbing and piping systems, residential and commercial system installations, blueprint reading and isometric interpretation. The successful graduate is eligible for 800 hours on their apprenticeship card and employment at an advanced apprenticeship level in a variety of businesses found in rural and metropolitan areas.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560