- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Human Resources programs prepare students to provide support to companies, and to individual employees, in the area of human resources. AAS and AS graduates may assume duties in the following areas: communication with employees, employee data recordkeeping, policies and administration, employee and labor relations, employment process, training and development, wage and salary, and benefit administration. The AS program is designed for more efficient course transfer to partner universities for students wishing to continue with additional education.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Detroit Lakes 56501
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Wadena 56482
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560