- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Information Technology Associate in Science degree prepares students to continue to work toward a bachelor's degree or enter the workforce. Students learn to use various hardware and software systems to solve problems for people and organizations. Students work with networking technologies, applications, Web technologies and database technologies. Students focus on the selection, application and administration of information technologies. The degree minimizes the number of credits required at selected institutions to complete a bachelor's degree. The degree is an ideal mix of practical experience and general education for a field that is constantly evolving.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560