- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate of Science in Engineering consists of the sequential math, physics and other science courses which will transfer to either a BS in physics or to diverse engineering programs at many four-year colleges and universities. An AS in Engineering will also open an option for technical jobs in the upcoming new energy sector. In general, a degree in engineering has been and will continue to be an excellent platform for success across a wide range of careers in the private sector, government, schools, colleges and universities.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560