- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate in Science in Sales Management degree is designed to prepare students for entry-level careers in the field while simultaneously priming students for success as they continue their education. This degree offers an introduction to sales theory and concepts along with practical skills necessary to enhance professional performance within sales management roles. Students will experience an application-oriented, real-world focused education through a degree program that provides both a strong foundational business core along with a general education curriculum designed to support student academic and professional success. For assistance in program planning, or to explore additional transfer options, students should schedule a time to meet with an academic advisor. Students should meet with a representative of the transfer institution when planning their program. This degree may transfer in part or in its entirety to baccalaureate institutions.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008