- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Associate in Science Exercise Science Degree will allow students with an interest in physical fitness and exercise performance to develop a scientific understanding of the body's response to exercise. Students will develop the ability to assess and analyze human movement, and will have the knowledge to prescribe exercise to a various populations and provide instruction on proper mechanics and techniques of movement. Areas of study include first aid and CPR, nutrition, wellness, weight training and conditioning, prevention and care of injuries, kinesiology, exercise physiology, and fitness testing and exercise prescription.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433