- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed for possible employment at the associate-degree level and for transfer to a bachelor's degree in accounting. The 40-credit Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) is completed within the degree to ensure easy transfer. It will transfer in its entirety to Metropolitan State University. It may transfer in part or in entirety to other baccalaureate institutions. Students should meet with a representative of the transfer institution or obtain a current catalog from the transfer institution when planning their program.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008