- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 75
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The licensed associate degree nurse does basic nursing and accepts supervision from a more experienced/ skilled nurse or a physician, while supervising those with less education and/or experience. With successful completion of this program of study, the individual is eligible to apply to write the qualifying examination for licensure (RN). Both men and women are needed as nurses nationally, in the Twin Cities and outlying areas, in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and community facilities. Academic counseling is essential to ensure that a proper sequence between nursing courses and general education courses is followed. This program is approved by the Minnesota Board of Nursing, and accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008