Integrative Health and Healing
- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This degree program is designed for students, practitioners and learners seeking to understand the exciting, new field of Integrative Health and Healing and want to pursue an A.S. degree. Curriculum in this program includes core courses such as introduction to holistic healing systems, energy healing, and elective classes such as Qigong, Healing Touch, and others. The A.S. Degree program will articulate to the First College Individualized B.A. program at Metropolitan State University, the B.S. in Integrative Studies at St. Mary's University, and the American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Some courses in this program will transfer to various baccalaureate programs at the College of St. Catherine.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008