- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate program is designed to prepare students with the knowledge, skills, and understanding to enhance employment prospects in the health and fitness industry, business, sports and leisure industry and coaching field. Areas of study include first aid and CPR, nutrition, wellness, weight training and conditioning, prevention and care of injuries, biology, and fitness training and exercise prescription. For more information on Anoka-Ramsey (ARCC), visit our website at http://www.AnokaRamsey.edu.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008