- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 10
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Business certificates focus on the development of job- or career-specific skills in a short-term, concentrated format. The Business Communication Certificate strengthens written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills used in the business environment. It is intended for students seeking to improve communication abilities before entering the workforce, returning to the workplace, or those interested in pursuing career growth opportunities. This certificate is earned after completing 10 credits. Courses may apply toward the Associate in Science of Business degree and Associate in Applied Science Business: Office Technology degree.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008