- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 29
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This Biomedical Technology certificate program prepares students for entry-level positions in the biomedical device and products industry. Graduates will work in manufacturing, product development and testing. Many of the courses transfer to four-year institutions. Classes include specific biomedical coursework, as well as writing, statistics, and a field experience with a biomedical company. For additional information about our biomedical programs, visit our website at http://www.anokaramsey.edu/BMED.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008