Construction Management and Supervision
- College/University: North Hennepin Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed to complete the professional/technical needs of managers who blend an understanding of building design and engineering with management and business skills. The students will be prepared for entry-level supervisory and management positions in the construction industry. The Associate of Science program adds courses in general education to the professional and technical courses.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445