Fluid Power Engineering Technician
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Fluid Power Engineering Technician A.A.S. degree program prepares individuals to perform high level research and design work. Emphasis is placed on system design, test and evaluation, problem-solving, business communications, system integration, computer-aided circuit construction and programmable logic controls. Technicians design, modify and specify motion controls for today`s high speed production equipment. The program will focus on improving system efficiency through the integration of technology (hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC`s, industrial controls and computers). Individuals with a high mechanical aptitude that enjoy working with their hands as well as their minds should consider this program. This individual must be a people orientated person.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347