Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 18
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic performs routine maintenance on production equipment such as die casting, plastic manufacturing, food processing, machining and automated woodworking equipment. The job responsibilities include adjusting machines, scheduling preventative maintenance, changing filters, troubleshooting and repairing production machines. The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic must be able to complete detailed tasks in today's high speed production environment. the mechanic will read electrical, fluid power and mechanical schematics to ensure machines are operating efficiently.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347