- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 16
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Completion of this certificate will prepare students who are primarily interested in immediate entry-level employment in the food service industry. Areas of study will include, but are not limited to: foodservice related mathematics, weights and measures, use of knives and foodservice equipment, product identification, basic baking techniques, product fabricating, preparations of stocks, sauces and soups and fundamental cooking methods and techniques.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347