- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 21
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Individuals with knowledge of information systems security are now considered to be an important part of most IT infrastructure teams. Roles cover a range of activities spanning from analysis, to design and implementation of security systems, to security monitoring and countermeasures and ongoing administration. Students will study the essentials of information security and the security aspects of common information technology platforms. Students will be exposed to techniques used to deploy and manage security systems and configure security solutions. Prerequisite: Any student seeking to begin this program will need to demonstrate education and/or experience as a network administrator/engineer. Evidence of sufficient background would include (though not be limited to) one or more of the following: * HTC`s AAS/Diploma in Network Administration * MCSA Certification * MCSE Certification * CCNA Certification * CNA Certification * Work Experience This program is not accepting new students at this time. Please check back when registration reopens.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347