Desktop Support Specialist
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 50
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Desktop Support Specialists provide technical assistance, support, and advice to customers and other users. These troubleshooters interpret problems and provide technical support for hardware, software, and systems. They answer telephone calls, analyze problems and resolve recurring difficulties including issues surrounding computer security in today's highly technological world. Desktop Support Specialists work either within a company that uses computer systems or directly for a computer hardware or software vendor. This person must be an excellent communicator and troubleshooter who can excel in fast paced environment.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347