Health Sciences Broad Field
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This 60-credit degree includes foundational coursework in the health sciences coupled with a range of general education courses. Instruction is provided in the basic sciences, research and clinical procedures, and aspects of the subject matter related to various health occupations. This program is designed for students wishing to pursue a career in a medical field. Students who have chosen a career path or students who have not yet decided upon a specific course of study may elect to complete this program. In addition, this degree acts as a springboard to more specialized healthcare or scientific programs. Individuals completing this program may transfer to a variety of baccalaureate programs to pursue a more focused area of health care or science or may earn additional certificates, diplomas or degrees in a specialized area.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347