- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
About this Program
Mechatronics integrates mechanical, electronics, fluid power, and computer control systems to create automated manufacturing production systems. The Mechatronics program prepares students for entry-level technician positions in the areas of robotics, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, fluid power, instrumentation, electronics, and process control automation.
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Granite Falls 56241
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Worthington 56187