Fluid Power Technology
- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 67
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Fluid Power Technology generates, controls and applies smooth, effective power of pumped or compressed fluid, either a liquid (hydraulics) or air (pheumatics) to push, pull, rotate, regulate, or drive virtually all of the mechanisms of modern industry.
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Granite Falls 56241
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Worthington 56187