- College/University: Minnesota State College Southeast
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students to cut, trim and style hair, apply cosmetic preparations, perform manicures and pedicures, massage the head and extremities and prepare for practice as licensed cosmetologists in specialized or full-service salons. The curriculum includes instruction in hair cutting and styling, manicuring, pedicuring, facial treatments, esthetics, shop management, and applicable professional and labor laws and regulations.
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Winona 55987