Introduction to Health Care Careers
- College/University: Minnesota State College Southeast
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate program prepares students to begin a career in the Health Care fields. Students with this award may work as a Nursing Assistant as well as continue on in education to becoming a practical nurse.
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Red Wing 55066
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Winona 55987