- College/University: Minnesota State College Southeast
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 71
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Radiography Program consists of six semesters (2 fall and spring semesters, and 2 summer terms) in which theory and clinical courses are offered. The clinical courses component requires that you travel off campus, in which sites will largely be in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa. For your experience in the clinical setting, students may be expected to handle stressful situations and make multiple decisions regarding patient care.
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Winona 55987