Natural Resources Technology
- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Are you concerned about biodiversity, environmental pollution, endangered species, and the future quality of human life? Do you want to learn skills needed for assessing, implementing and evaluating land and water practices as part of an integrated wildlife program? Graduates in Natural Resources use their knowledge and develop skills in forestry, fisheries, wildlife, and parks and recreation. They have learned the identification of organisms, methods for collecting data, and resource management principles. The Natural Resource Program prepares students for work in the Natural Resource field by providing a well-rounded background of course work and the opportunity to work with specialists in the field through internships. Credits can be transferred to a four-year college with which we have special transfer agreements, including the University of Minnesota at Crookston and the University of Wisconsin at Stevens Point.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401