- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
All business organizations need effective leadership to succeed. The Management Team is responsible for providing that leadership. Managers must plan, organize, direct, and control the business operations with the ongoing challenge of earning a profit in a highly competitive global marketplace. Strong communication, problem solving, and team building skills are critical traits of successful managers. Business Management degrees continue to lead the nation as the number one choice of study in higher education. Business Management students receive hands-on, skill-based business training with the opportunity to specialize in entrepreneurship, supervision, sales and marketing.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401